NOTE to all my readers, recent & long term:
Thank you for your interest & loyalty all these years!
Re. “PROGRESS not Perfection”- & listening to friends reminding me of spelling errors, I decided it was time to do major housekeeping.
1. on the back office list I went through every post’s SLUG to make any needed corrections
2. going thru posts, starting at the beginning – to check spelling
3. cutting down any post that’s too long, keeping to about 650 words per.
Info on most topics is so dense & intense that making them into bite-size chunks is best.
It includes moving paragraphs around, reword some parts & add new info where appropriate
4. EACH new one also has to be added to the YEAR page, in the correct month
it goes in (EXP: “ROLES” – in July 2011), making sure the links work – moving entries in the second column to fit
5. Need to correcting the TOPICS page (# of posts listed)
6. I also have to find new art work, which adds a lot more internet research time. Not complaining – just saying.
🧡 As of this writing, over the last 2 weeks – I’ve gotten through 2010 & half of 2011.
** That’s why you may be getting flooded with a lot of one-page posts, often as “Part 2”, (even though they’re dated to the appropriate month & year), which is interrupting the flow of a current topic about the MBTI.
Annoying, but it may serve as a reminder to review topics of interest, BUT please always start with Part 1.
PS: Other than spelling, this won’t have to be done for the last few years, as I’d started keeping to the lower word count.
NEXT: – More MBTI